Room 1- Preschool
About Room 1
Welcome to Room 1! My name is Loretta Lu and I’ll be your child’s preschool teacher in Room 1. The children call me Ms. Lu. Our room’s teaching team includes Mrs. Kassabian and myself.
Our classroom’s teaching goals are to:
- Help guide your child’s exploration and curiosity while encouraging the development of their self-confidence, social, gross/fine motor, literacy, and math skills in a fun way.
- Encourage children’s independent skills, sense of responsibility, and sense of accomplishment.
- Foster social skill growth through friendship, teamwork, and proper choice making.
Asides from in person, the best way to reach me is via email – [email protected] It is my belief that each day is a learning experience, not only for children, but for adults as well. I look forward to learning as much from you and your child as I hope your child will learn from our Preschool team!
Ms. Loretta Lu
Five Facts about Ms. Lu
- I grew up in the South Bay (yay Torrance!).
- I received my Bachelor’s degree from UC Santa Barbara in 2006.
- I received my Masters in Early Childhood Education from Loyola Marymount University in May 2013.
- I currently possess a Child Development Site Supervisor Permit through the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
- I have been teaching with RBUSD since 2010.