Fall 2020 School Year Information
On June 11th our CDC program was the first district run program to successfully open safely on-campus care of students. We are excited to share we will be offering the same modified program for the fall. This fall will look quite different than we are all used to as we follow the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health guidelines. Know that our CDC program is dedicated to providing our families with a safe and enriching program for our students, and we are excited to be able to offer our program to families during this difficult time. We are looking forward to seeing you all again soon and thank you for your continued support of our program!
- We are providing space for TK-5th grade.
- The hours of operation will be 7:30 am-4:00 pm with valet drop-off and pick-up.
- There will be 12 static students per classroom to include siblings with the same teacher/staff daily.
- Masks will need to be worn by both staff and students.
- The tuition will be our full day rate of $50 per day 5 days per week (no partial weeks at this time).
- We have enhanced our classroom cleaning and sanitization protocols, and they are already in place.
- Enrollment is only for the time in which the hybrid option for the District is 100% distance learning. Another contract will be emailed when the District begins to pivot to the standard hybrid model.
- CDC staff will support your student in the classroom during their distance learning with their assigned elementary teacher. While at CDC they will follow the elementary distance learning bell schedule.
Current families and families that have already signed up for fall have already been sent all of this information and a fall request form to the email/s you provided when you signed up for our program. If you have not received them, then please reach out to our enrollment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.